Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wanna win up to $100 worth of prizes? Join this blog contest!

No, I ain't gonna talk about the bloody headlines today concerning the recent developments about the Ampatuan Massacre in Maguindanao.   Today, I choose not to let my heart grieve again and again and trust the mighty rule of law to ferret out the truth and give justice to where it's due.  So let me give you a topic to warm our hearts instead - Are you up to the challenge of winning up to $100 worth of prizes? Then join Liz' birthday contest at Bloguardian Hellsite: Overcashed. I just did! Who knows, I or YOU could be the lucky winner.

How to join? Piece of cake. Click on the banner to know more. 

BHO Contest

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining my first contest. You've gained 7 entries/points! Best of luck and see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great contest. I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete