Saturday, July 13, 2013

Well, hello again, world!

Back from the grave!

After a long standstill of 36 months and 14 days, I finally got to access this blog again. How I missed my intellectual blogger friends like Betchai of The Joys of Simple Life,  Melissa of Melissa's Homeschool Blogspot, and Eric of Blog de Manila, among others. 

Within this long hiatus, I lost two of my dear blogs due to well, non-payment of hosting (or more appropriately the lack of interest to pay it then. Guilty as charged.). And I thought I have lost this one too as I as I could never gain access to it and on the few times that I did, it wouldn't let me update it with a new post.

Numerous local and global stories have passed --- intriguing, thought-provoking, sensationalized, infuriating, inspiring, what-have-yous --- that hogged the headlines all over the internet and the papers. I hope to write my take again on some issues, sans my small voice in this big world. Thing is, it feels nice to be back home to my blogging bliss. So hello again, world!

   

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article
    or vice-versa? My website addresses a lot of the same subjects as
    yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you're interested feel free to send me an email.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!


    my web page :: invoice books printing

    ReplyDelete